- Sort by Default Order
Out of stockStatus™ COVID-19/Flu test is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the in vitro rapid, simultaneous qualitative detection and differentiation of nucleocapsid antigen from SARS-CoV2, influenza A and influenza B directly from nasopharyngeal swab specimens obtained from individuals, who are suspected of respiratory viral infection consistent with COVID-19 by their healthcare provider, within the first five days of onset of symptoms. Clinical signs and symptoms of respiratory viral infection due to SARS-CoV-2 and influenza can be similar.
Out of stockCoviDx™ SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is a lateral flow assay intended for the qualitative detection of the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in nasal swabs and nasopharyngeal swabs from patients suspected of a Coronavirus-19 (COVID-19) infection by their healthcare provider within the first 5 days of symptoms.1 Benefits of using CoviDx:
- Results within 20 minutes: facilitate immediate patient isolation
- Flexible workflow: pre-filled extraction vials and individually packaged reagents enable multiple independent workstations for increased test distribution
- Easy-to-use: instrument-free, user-friendly test procedure for non-lab settings
- Convenient: all materials included in the kit for hassle-free logistics
- Accurate: 100% Positive Percent Agreement (PPA) with PCR for samples with Ct values ≤ 301
High accuracyStraight forward nasopharyngeal swab collection with clinically proven high accuracy results
AffordabilityAny qualified Health Care professionals can easily use our three-step, cost-effective portable testing kit
Easy to useTesting can be easily administered in almost any environment without additional special equipment. Easy to transport with no special storage requirements, a test kit is all you need.
Rapid resultCompare to standard RT-PCR tests which could take multiple days for patients to receive their results, Boson Antigen testers will show results within 15-20 minutes.